At tonight's weigh-in, I was down 4.6 pounds. That puts me at a total of 47.2 pounds lost! I'm so close to my goal of 50 pounds lost by the end of June, I can taste it. And success sure does taste good!
I need to do something I've been avoiding since starting this journey - take a progress picture. I also need to take my measurements again. I've always been self-conscious and hated being in pictures. I am usually the one behind the camera simply so that I can avoid being in front of it. But, I need to suck it up and take the damn picture.
Today, I hit the gym and did 40 intense minutes on the elliptical. While my food choices weren't the best today (too few fruits and veggies, not enough dairy), I did stay within my allotted points.
Tomorrow is my new leg workout. I'm already dreading it. I know how bad my legs will hurt when I am done. And tomorrow night I have yoga, which will help to stretch out those tired leg muscles!
8:18 and I'm ready for bed. Am I lame for going to bed while it is still light out?! Yes, surely I am.
I am so proud of you, Jen! You are kicking some major butt!!
ReplyDelete