Monday, September 3, 2012

Closet Purging...

This morning, I took on the dreaded task of weeding/purging/organizing my closet. 5 hours later, 106 empty hangers, and 10, yes 10, thirty-gallon trash bags filled to the max , I'm happy to report I'm finished! I got rid of all my too-big, outdated and/or worn out clothes. I said goodbye to some of my favorites, but created space for some new favorites! I feel I could weed out a few more pieces, but for now, I feel good about what I accomplished! My new rule - when something comes in, something goes out!

Some pictures of my project....

 
Before
 
 
Before

 
Clothes to get rid of...

 
106 empty hangers....

 
Shane isn't as excited as I am about this project!

 
AFTER!!

1 comment:

  1. Not the most fun task, but I LOVE the finished product when its all said and done! It feels SO good to open up those closet doors to a nice organized closet that only hold clothes you might actually wear :)

    ReplyDelete