As of today, I've lost 44.8 pounds (I'm down 5.8 this week alone)!! I'm very proud of this accomplishment. I get a little teary-eyed thinking about it. I've never been successful at losing/maintaining my weight. But, as I shared the other day, I made a conscious decision that this time would be different, and it WILL!
The Color Run is one month away. I'm excited, and nervous. I'm sure it will be hot, and heat, running and I don't get along all that well. In 2010, when I started running for the first time in my life, I was doing very well. I completed a 5K and a 3.5 mile run in May and early June. Then, the weather got hot. I hated
I'm so thankful to my support system. I know some people travel this path alone, but I knew I couldn't. I do best when I'm accountable to not only myself, but those close to me. My close friends have been instrumental in my journey, and I'm so thankful for them.
Next stop - 50 pounds! I'd like to achieve this goal by the end of the school year on June 22nd!

awesome job!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the loss!!! Hope you enjoy the Color Run, I wish there was one near me! I've seen lots of pictures and they look SO fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited about The Color Run!! It is about a 3 hours drive from me, but my friend and I decided to do it anyhow.I'm very nervous I won't be ready or won't be able to do it as I hurt my back Wednesday night. Thoracic Myofascial Strain. Hope it heals fast so I can get back to training.
DeleteCongrats Jen!! That is wondeful! :)
ReplyDelete