Our plan for 2013? Well, we haven't talked much about it since my surgery. I keep waiting for the "right" time to bring it up, but there never seems to be a right time. I'm hoping that by this time tomorrow my husband and I will have talked about it and agreed on what our path moving forward will include. My post-op appointment is Wednesday at 3:30. I want to go to that appointment knowing what we wish/plan to do. If my husband and I agree to move forward with another IVF, I plan on asking about adding supplements to improve our chances (CoQ10, myo-inositol, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, etc...I've been reading a lot but don't want to add anything without getting Dr. Griffin's thoughts). Hey, if it can't hurt, why not try it?! Oh, and I want to find out if Dr. Griffin saw any evidence of the fibroid that Rochester saw. I can't believe I forgot to ask that prior to surgery. I'm sure if there were anything impinging on my uterus, he would have seen it during surgery, but I want to make sure.
Here's hoping 2013 is kinder to us...
No comments:
Post a Comment