Thursday, October 27, 2011

A fork in the road...

At support group Monday night, I shared with the group that I planned to continue down the injectable/IUI path as soon as I started a new cycle. Well, our plans may have changed. I'm meeting with an IVF doctor at my clinic on Monday at 3:00pm. I'm interested to learn more about the process and how our situation could benefit from it. Although "my girls" from support group have helped me to become quite well versed in IVF, I'm intrigued to hear the doctor's opinion on our specific situation.

When I started at the clinic almost 2 and a half years ago, I never imagined my treatment path would bring me to IVF's door. But here I am. And if this is meant to be our path, I will embrace it. With nothing but positivity!

Once again, I thank my friends and family for their support. I could have NEVER made it this far without the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment