Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gearing up to move forward...

While this past month has been full of disappointment and sadness, I'm happy to report that I'm feeling ready to move forward and look towards the future. No more looking back at the past.

Today is CD 26, and I'm interested to see what my body decides to do. If nothing, I will call on the 31st to get Provera. As it stands right now, we will move forward with another injectable IUI.

It feels good to have a plan and be gearing up to move forward. Bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are feeling better. Must have been the owl ;) If only he had gotten there sooner!
    I will think about you always and send positive, happy vibes your way. You deserve this more than anyone, I really hope you get a happy ending to this rough year!

    ReplyDelete