Monday, October 10, 2011

Silver Lining...

I'll keep this brief as I'm having difficulty keeping my thoughts and emotions in check these past few days. It seems as if the stress and disappointment of the past few years and this most recent loss is resting heavily on my shoulders, causing me to be very emotional and "down in the dumps".

I met with my doctor this morning. At the end of last week, his office submitted the preauthorization for additional cycles, and my insurance company approved it! I will recieve additional injectable meds so that we can continue down the IUI path for now. My doctor also said if needed, he will give me an additional round of meds. He still feels IVF is the way to go, but for now, I will continue with medicated IUI's since my insurance covers this.

I'm currently CD 14 (assuming that my bleed can be counted as a period). I will wait for my next period and then we will start again. Assuming I'm feeling closer to "normal". I can't do anything while I'm in this place of confusion, uncertainty, sadness and negativity I'm currently in.

In time, I'm confident I'll get where I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment