Monday, November 28, 2011

Little victories lead to big successes!


Today, I took my last active birth control pill! Tomorrow morning at 8:00am I will be getting bloodwork to check my estradiol (E2) levels and an ultrasound to make sure everything is quiet in there and ready to be stimulated! If everything goes as planned, I will start stimming Friday evening!


In other (and not so important) news...

I went out shopping Thanksgiving Day evening with my mother. We lined up at Walmart around 8:30pm to get the Nintendo Wii. The Xbox Kinect was the "hot" item this year. But I can't play my favorite game, Super Mario Brothers, on the Xbox!


I had support group tonight. While I really did not want to go, I'm glad I did. The conversations in the parking lot after are as good as, if not better than, the conversations during group! (Insert photo of Jim Bob Duggar here.) Thanks ladies for always understanding.


I missed my acupuncture appointment today. I had an appointment at 4:00, and my acupuncturist is open until 7pm. I was about 20 minutes late to my appointment, and because I knew he was open until 7, I didn't worry about texting him to tell him I was running late. I arrived, and he was gone. Now, I need to try to cram it in on Wednesday before my chiropractor appointment. I hate feeling rushed.


Since I missed my acupuncture appointment, I went to the bar and had a nice, cold beer before support group.


It's currently 9:41, which is 41 minutes past my bedtime! Goodnight!

1 comment: