Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Yeast and flat tires...

So, I have a yeast infection from all those antibiotics I've been on. Oy vey. Long story short, I started a 3 day course of Monistat last night. I won't elaborate anymore.

I came out of work today and the car that parks on my passenger side was gone already. Had that car been there, I would not have noticed the flat tire on my rear passenger side. So, I called my husband and he rushed over with the air compressor he bought this summer that he has been DYING to use. He isn't happy about the flat tire, but he did seem awfully excited to use that compressor! He filled it up and drove it home, with me following him in the truck. He will examine it more closely tomorrow.

Over at Pink Lipgloss and Prenatals, Rebecca painted her nails green for fertility and good luck for her transfer, which was today! To follow in her footsteps, I will be painting my nails green for my transfer! I ordered OPI's Fresh Frog of Bel Air today! Here's hoping it brings us both lots of luck!!







1 comment:

  1. Love the color! Having green nails is fun! You will love it! Hopefully it brings us some luck too.....

    ReplyDelete