What appears to be the end may really be a new beginning. I am currently transitioning from actively trying to conceive to learning to live childfree. I will find the silver lining...
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Steroids and antibiotics and sinus rinse, oh my!!!
Yes, I'm sick again. Since September, I've had a cold, the flu, a respiratory infection and now a sinus infection. I went to my primary doctor (again) today and was prescribed another round of steroids and stronger antibiotics. Also, I'll be doing a nasal rinse 3 times per day. I'm hoping all this helps this infection to clear up before I start stimming December 2nd! I go back to my primary next Tuesday afternoon so he can evaluate how this round of treatment is working. Fingers and toes crossed I'm well by then and can start this IVF round in good health!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no! Feel better!
ReplyDelete