Wednesday, March 21, 2012

11.4

I'm down 4 pounds this week for a total (since joining Weight Watchers) of 11.4!! I'm going to the gym twice a week, and getting in some activity most other days too (walking, spinning, recumbent bike). I just learned of a 1/2 mile loop in a park down the road from my house! I'm so excited to check it out!

I'm not struggling "as much" with food. I'm staying within my points, even when eating out. (I ate out 4 meals in 4 consecutive days leading up to weigh-in and still lost 4 pounds!) I'm beginning to recognize actual hunger. And I'm learning that I don't have to stuff my face when I'm hungry. I'm including small snacks throughout my day that are satisfying.

I've never felt this determined or in control. I don't use the term motivated, because motivation comes and goes for me. I'm determined, and that won't change. I can't wait to start feeling a difference in how my clothes fit!

Remember - if nothing changes, nothing changes. You can't expect to see change unless you do something!

3 comments: