As I mentioned in my last post over two weeks ago, I've decided to make some lifestyle changes and they sure have kept me busy! I'm down 5 pounds following Weight Watchers, and have been exercising a few times a week. (I'm easing into the exercise.) I've also been trying new recipes. (For those of you who know me, I've never really cooked - unless you count heating up pierogi's or making cheese and weenie "wrap-ups" as cooking.) I feel good making these changes in my lifestyle.
Today, I had to have two biopsies on suspicious skin spots. One of them is sutured. :( I will get the results in ten or so days. Keep your fingers crossed it is nothing. I can't change the outcome, therefore, I am not going to stress about it.
The timer just went off - my sausage stuffed zucchini is ready!! Time to eat!
I promise not to be gone so long in between posts from now on.
I am glad you are physically feeling better! One step in the right direction. And hopefully those biopsies are no big thing!
ReplyDelete