Monday, August 20, 2012

Consult moved up!!

Strong Fertility in Rochester has an opening for a consult next Tuesday morning. So, I moved my appointment up from October 9th! I'm glad I don't have to wait so long...

Now I just have to get my records from Buffalo to take there. Rochester would like my records prior to my appointment Tuesday at 8am so they have time to review my case. I have a feeling this will be tricky. 3+ years worth of medications (oral and injectables), 2 HSG tests,  2 sperm analyses, 2 ectopic pregnancies, emergency surgery when ectopic #2 ruptured, tubal cannulation surgery to unblock remaining tube, countless IUI's, a chemical pregnancy (could have been ectopic - not confirmed), and an IVF. I think that about sums up my existence for the past few years. That file is going to be THICK. And at .75 per page, I may go broke obtaining it. Not to mention I hope Buffalo doesn't give me a hard time about the time constraints. I'm filling out the records request tonight and hand delivering it to Buffalo first thing tomorrow morning.

Here's hoping Rochester will bring us our miracle baby we have been longing for...

1 comment:

  1. I am a new follower who also lives in upstate NY but not as far west. I hope your appointment as Strong goes well!! Good luck getting all of your medical records.

    ReplyDelete