Friday, August 24, 2012

Counting down...


I got a package in the mail the other day that Strong Fertility in Rochester must have put in the mail to me before I dropped my files off there Wednesday morning. It took exactly 52 minutes from my driveway to their door. The forms included in the package are ones I have already filled out and turned in. All I need to do is show up Tuesday and hear what they have to say and hopefully leave with my questions answered and a treatment plan in place! (I just finished going through my records with a fine tooth comb and have several questions prepared.)

The photo above is of the flyer about the doctor I will be seeing that the office sent me. While I will be consulting with Dr. Vitek, I have heard from several others who have been treated at Rochester that the doctors all work together to review patient cases and develop treatment plans. Surely multiple minds working together will be better than one!

I'm so anxious for Tuesday, and relieved that my husband isn't giving me a hard time about going with me! (Those who know him know how much he HATES doctor offices. It is usually like pulling teeth to get him to go for that reason, not to mention that he is missing work to go and he HATES/NEVER misses work.)

1 comment:

  1. Strong is amazing :) Our twins just turned 9 months, I would highly recommend Strong! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete