I went in for my 1:00pm mock transfer appointment today. First, I met with Nurse Kathy who went over all the medications and my calendar with me. then, I met with the doctor for the mock transfer. The process went very smoothly. No cramping or discomfort. No sign of anything (polyps, etc.) in my uterus. I got the all clear from the doctor!
I go back next Tuesday at 8:00am to see the doctor for my baseline sono and bloodwork. Then I start stims (225 units Bravelle and 150 units Menopur) on Friday, December 2nd. I go for bloodwork only on Monday, December 5th. Then I will wait to hear instructions that afternoon.
I can't believe all of this is so close. I'm so excited to get started.
In other news, my sinus and respiratory infections seem to be cleared up after this most recent round of antibiotics. I lost my voice last Thursday, but thankfully, it has mostly returned as of today. I see my primary doctor in about an hour for a follow-up.
I can't freaking wait!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad it went well!!
ReplyDelete