I started the birth control pills (BCP) Tuesday, and thus far, I feel OK. (I normally feel like crap on BCP. The only difference I notice is I'm much more tired by the end of the day.) I am also on a daily prenatal vitamin and a baby aspirin. I will remain on Zoloft during this cycle as well. I am undecided yet if I will attempt to go off of it when (not if, but when) this cycle is successful. At this point in time, I'm far more interested in a happy, healthy pregnancy than I am the alternative. I guess, for that reason, I'm leaning towards staying on it. Especially given I'm on a low dose. My psychiatrist agrees the dose I'm on poses very low risk, if any, for any complications or problems.
My timeline is as follows:
November 22nd - mock transfer and injectable teach (I've been on Menopur, Bravelle and Ovidrel before. Ganirelix and Progesterone in Oil (PIO) are new.)
November 28th - take last active BCP
November 29th - baseline ultrasound and bloodwork
December 2nd - start stims (Bravelle and Menopur)
week of December 12th - ER and ET
week of December 26th - find out I'm pregnant!!!! Happy Holidays to us!
In non-IVF news, happy Veterans Day to all who have, and currently are, serving our country in an effort to protect the freedoms we have.
I love your positive attitude!! Looks good to me- very exciting!
ReplyDelete