
You might be thinking at this point that I have gone mad. While that is certainly a plausible scenario, I assure you that is not the case. But it is possible that my husband has gone mad...
This morning, he gave me my PIO shot!!! MY husband, the man who has a serious fear of needles stuck a huge needle in my ass! AND he did a great job. I didn't even feel it. (He did freak out a tad when he saw how long the needle was, but he quickly recovered and was able to carry out the mission!)
This is a huge relief for me. I don't have to scramble to find someone to the shot now when my friend Lori goes away next week.
Today, I feel so lucky to have my husband in my corner. This is an emotionally trying and exhausting journey, and at times I've felt very alone. But today, I feel like I can conquer the world!
Nice work! My husband still talks about the first injection he did- it got easier, but that first one was terrifying for him!
ReplyDeleteIt definitely gets easier! It was nothing after a while - for him. My butt was DEFINITELY sore and I was DONE with them after a few weeks.
ReplyDelete