Monday, August 15, 2011

Book Club

So, my friends from my infertility support group future moms club started a book club. We've been meeting once a month, and it seems to me that we really were just looking for another excuse to get together during the month since I'm not sure there has been one month we have all actually read the book.

I love spending time with the girls, and always feel sad when our time together comes to an end.

Next month's book - The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. Looks to be a good read...

In other news, I spoke with the nurse from my doctor's office today and we will add an additional vial of meds right off the bat next cycle. I will start stimming on day three with 4 vials. We are hoping this will give me more follicles (with the hope some will be on the R side), but at the same time not overstimulate me. Holding on to hope, it is all I can do...

2 comments:

  1. Matt has referred to us as the "Mid Wives Club" (not sure why) or the "Ladies in Waiting." He is strange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to look up that book, sounds like a good read (and a good idea) :)

    ReplyDelete