I'm so lucky to have the friends that I have. I truly couldn't ask for better friends.
Through my struggle with infertility, I've made several new friends. In September 2010, I began to attend the support group my infertility clinic offers. It took only a couple meetings before we were exchanging e-mails and phone numbers. Our little group has grown through the months, and we count ourselves really lucky to have each other.
On Saturday, as I felt even crappier and more recluse, a one of these friends offered to hang out. Initially, I declined. But then the more I thought about it, I knew I had to drag my ass off the couch and do something. So, just as I was about to call her, my phone rang. She just knew I needed an ear. We ended up going to movies to see The Smurfs, and had dinner after. It was JUST what I needed. Thank you friend! It was smurf-arific!
No comments:
Post a Comment