...until I start stims for my IVF cycle! Nurse Kathy called yesterday after my baseline ultrasound and bloodwork. I had many antral follicles on the left side, and a few on the right. Grow, follicles, grow! I will begin stimming with 3 vials Bravelle and 1 vial Menopur Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Bloodwork only Monday morning - my last day to sleep in before I return to work. Bummer!
I'm very excited to be starting this cycle as I never in my wildest dreams imagined we would be able to do an IVF cycle. I'm also thankful for all of the positive support my good friends are giving me! From here on out - I need all the positive support I can get! January is gearing up to be a very stressful month for me, and I need to focus on reducing the stress. I have my school play, with rehearsals daily until 5pm, my IEP reports due for my 20 students by the end of the month, and my IVF. I'm counting on my husband and friends to keep me as least stressed as possible, and I will continue my acupuncture treatments. My IVF takes precedence, and I will put the majority of my focus and energy into that.
As we approach the new year, once again, I wish and hope for my take-home, healthy baby. Not only for me, but for all my friends trying to conceive or adopt.
YAY!! Grow Follies Grow!!! keeping my fingers crossed for you! ;)
ReplyDeleteIt is soooo soon! Can't wait!!
ReplyDeleteGL on your new cycle! Go get a massage before you start...
ReplyDelete