...I am so exhausted lately. I can only assume it is because of the birth control as nothing else has changed for me. I am barely able to keep my eyes open to eat dinner when I get home.
...Drama Club is going well. My dear friend Kym is working so hard directing this show. I've been staying with her after school to offer any help I can. I know her hard work will show when those kids shine on our stage come the end of January!
...I've been thinking a lot about a friend who is going through another loss after her ectopic pregnancy this summer. My thoughts are with you friend!
...Dinner tonight consisted of plain noodles. My stomach is very upset. Reason unknown.
...I was introduced to Pinterest this summer, and am quickly becoming "re-addicted" to it. So many fun ideas and delicious looking foods on there!
...Another dear friend, Melissa, lost a very close friend last week. Renee, 34, lost her battle with cancer after bravely fighting for the past couple of years. She left behind two young children, and a loving husband. This is weighing heavily on my heart. I hope and pray that those she left behind, including Melissa, will find peace with her passing. I can't imagine losing a dear friend. This certainly makes me appreciate my friends so much more. I'll be sure to remind them often of how much I love them.
...I also continue to pray for several friends from support group. While we've had several successes in support group, they haven't come easily. Each of these girls have worked tirelessly to achieve their goal of pregnancy, and ultimately motherhood. And the success of achieving pregnancy (through any treatment) doesn't always equate to a stress-free, safe, successful pregnancy. I'm praying for Baby "B" who is showing signs of kidney problems, which is also a soft marker for Down Syndrome. More importantly, the kidney problems could require the baby to need surgery upon being born. While this is scary in any case, it is especially scary for Baby "B" who is a triplet and will likely be born early. Thinking of such a tiny baby undergoing surgery is terrifying. PK and family - you remain in my thoughts!
...Coming Spring 2012 Baby G! Can't wait to meet this little one! I have a feeling this baby will be born addicted to SPOT hot chocolate!
...For my friends pursuing adoption, please remember that the stress of the process will all be worth it in the end when you are holding your child. I'm rooting for you!
...I'm looking forward to FINALLY watching my DVD seasons of True Blood during my upcoming Christmas break and the week of my ER and ET.
...Dexter season finale in 5 days. :(
...I told my 19 ISP (Instructional Support Period) students that if they all scored 85% or better on their Math unit test Thursday, I would buy them pizza and wings next week. And these kids can EAT! It became apparent after my review lesson today that I had better take some money out of the bank to feed these kids.
...And to close tonight's installment of Random Thought Tuesday, check out this website for a few good laughs!
:) thank you
ReplyDelete