Monday, December 12, 2011

We are good to go!

I feel like I live such a boring life. I sit down to update my blog, and realize I really have nothing new to report. I've been busy with work, and relaxing around the house as often as I can trying to stay stress free this holiday season. I love sitting on the couch in my living room enjoying the lights on my Christmas tree each evening!

Nurse Anne from the Clinic called today to let me know we were definitely all set to start our IVF at the end of this month. Everything with the state has been straightened out! I had the ringer on my phone set to off, yet it still rang. And I was glad it did. (I was in study hall at the time). I've been worried that this would not be straightened out and that we would be postponed further, so I think my phone ringing when it shouldn't have was the Universe telling me to STOP WORRYING!

Tonight's dinner is chicken fingers and mashed potatoes (I've got a hankering for some mashed potatoes!). And from the sounds of the cabinets opening and closing in the kitchen and dished clanking, I believe dinner is just about ready! Time to eat! Yum!!

1 comment: