Well, I woke up with my first cold of the school year. Stuffy, runny nose and sore throat.
I also woke up to a BFN. I know what you are all thinking and saying - "It's still early". I've heard it before, so you don't need to remind me. While I know that is true, my hope is still swirling down the drain quickly.
Going to do school work today and nurse this cold.
I'm so sorry :( I really hope the test is wrong. I swore I got my period during my 2 weeks wait, but it was actually implantation bleeding. Also, I never get sick and I had the WORST cold during the 2nd half of my 2 week wait. Hang in there. I'll be thinking of you :)
ReplyDeleteOh friend :( I won't say it today. Keep your head up! I haven't stopped crossing everything for you yet this cycle! I really REALLY hope that today's test was WRONG! Hope you feel better. Were you able to get some Robitussin?
ReplyDelete