Tuesday, September 20, 2011

5dpiui and cottage cheese...

This is turning out to be the longest 2WW ever!

While school is keeping me EXTREMELY busy, I can't seem to get my mind off of the two week wait. I'm 5dpiui today, and already getting antsy to test. Of course, I obviously won't start testing yet. However, I don't think I'll make it much past Sunday (10dpiui). I still have a good feeling about this cycle. I've had some minor cramping the past couple of days, and while I'm nervous that means my period is on her way, I also know that it might not be the case. Only time will tell.

I'm using the Crinone every morning. Today was the first day I felt like I had cottage cheese in my underpants. Not a pleasant feeling, but well worth it if this cycle ends in a viable pregnancy.

So, please keep your fingers crossed, say a little prayer and send lots of positive energy into the universe!

Thank you for all of the support you have given me! I am thankful for everyone in my life who is riding this ride with me!

2 comments:

  1. oh good lord. I thought you were eating cottage cheese. Now I will never look at it the same. hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Please feel free to message me on FB if you want to talk about symptoms, etc. Anna was conceived via an IUI :)

    ReplyDelete