Saturday, September 10, 2011

CD 8

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how much I slept yesterday/last night. I laid down when I came home from work around 4, and quickly fell asleep. I pretty much slept on and off until this morning. I even slept through dinner. I never heard Kenny screaming at me from the bottom of the stairs.

I had my bloodwork Thursday morning, and I was instructed to continue with 5 vials through Saturday night. I go in Sunday morning at 8:30 for an ultrasound and bloodwork. I cannot wait to see what 30 vials of meds does for my right ovary!! Fingers crossed. I have to admit, I am very nervous about it.

The Keith Urban concert was fabulous, as always! I can't remember how many I've been to now, but I'm definitely in the double digits!

This week sure kept me busy. I like my new position at work, but I can tell I'm going to sleep well this year! Each day is busy busy busy. I practically run from one end of the building to the other all day long. I LOVE the teachers I'm working with, and am excited to get into some instruction! I can also tell that I'm going to have to work hard to remain organized this year. All my hard work this year will pay off next year and in years to come.

On the agenda for today - laundry, school work, and relaxing.

Tomorrow - my favorite 4 year old's birthday party!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment