Sunday, September 11, 2011

CD 9 ultrasound

Edited to add - The Dr. decreased me from 5 vials to 2 vials tonight and tomorrow night. I go back for an ultrasound and bloodwork at 7:15am Tuesday morning. Please, right side, GROW GROW GROW!!!



I went in this morning for bloodword and an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed a 15 on the Left side, and three 11's on the Right side. And several 10's on both sides. (I would feel more confident though if it was a nurse doing my ultrasound. It was the weekend tech, and I don't really care for her all that much.) I'm disappointed that my lead follicle is on the left. I really need those 11's to grow, grow, grow and the 15 to slow, slow, slow!!!

I'm feeling discouraged this morning. But I have to try to force myself to hold onto hope.

I will call for instructions this afternoon. I'll update later. I'm off to a birthday party for my favorite 4 year old now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment