Saturday, September 17, 2011

Birthdays and Progesterone...

Happy Birthday Eve to me!!! I'm turning 33 tomorrow, and so excited about it! I'm hoping this cycle works. It would be the best belated birthday gift EVER!! I'm also excited to be going to Red Lobster for all you can eat shrimp tomorrow with my Mom, Gram and Aunt Lisa. I look forward to all you can eat shrimp all year long!!! We are also going to see a movie. Any suggestions? I was thinking "I Don't Know How She Does It" with Sarah Jessica Parker.

I'm feeling better. Thanks to all of you who texted and e-mailed me to check on me. I am still bloated and can feel my ovaries when I walk, but I'm not terribly uncomfortable or in pain like I was Thursday. I'm still wearing loose, elastic waistband pants. That was crazy to me. I have never felt like that before. I hope it means good things!!

Last night, I went out to dinner with some friends from work for my birthday, and as always, we had a great time. I love spending time with friends. I hope to keep busy the next two weeks so I don't obsess over my cycle. School in itself is keeping me busy, so I don't need to work hard to find other things to keep me busy!

This morning, I started my Crinone progesterone suppositories. One down. So far so good.

Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment