What appears to be the end may really be a new beginning. I am currently transitioning from actively trying to conceive to learning to live childfree. I will find the silver lining...
Please, oh please, let this cycle result in a viable pregnancy. I'm ready to start a new chapter in my life. While infertility will always be a part of me, I am ready to put it on the back burner for the time being.
You better be hiding those tests from yourself! No testing yet little missy! But I am keeping everything crossed for you! You deserve this so much!!!! I'll talk to you this weekend! Only 2 more days of work for you then you can relax...and stare at the tests...lol!
You better be hiding those tests from yourself! No testing yet little missy! But I am keeping everything crossed for you! You deserve this so much!!!! I'll talk to you this weekend! Only 2 more days of work for you then you can relax...and stare at the tests...lol!
ReplyDelete