What appears to be the end may really be a new beginning. I am currently transitioning from actively trying to conceive to learning to live childfree. I will find the silver lining...
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Bloated Ovaries...
Oh. my. gosh. My ovaries are making me SO uncomfortable. As each hour passes, I become more uncomfortable. I feel heavy and achy, and there is lots of pressure down there. I wish I could stay home tonight, but I have to go to work for Open House. Walking is uncomfortable. I am walking very gingerly in an effort to not feel like things are jostling around in there. While I am uncomfortable, I welcome the feeling. I hope it means that all those follicles are ovulating and giving me several chances at pregnancy this cycle!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It does!! Hang in there Jen! So excited for this cycle!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you. I knew this just had to happen at some point (them going nutso and giving you lots) and in your case, that is a GREAT thing! LOL! I am keeping everything crossed...oh damn two week wait!
ReplyDelete