Today is 13dpiui. I went for bloodwork this morning. My beta came back at 24. The nurse (my favorite nurse) assured me that this is perfectly acceptable for 13dpiui. She said they usually like to see 75-100 on day 16. We are aiming for 50 on Friday, day 15. She said she wouldn't torture me and make me wait until Saturday to come back for my second beta.
I am still bleeding somewhat. Although it has lightened up. I had nothing in a pad all day. I had some red and a lot of brown when I wiped. I am also still on the Crinone (vaginal progesterone suppository cream.) On the way home from work, I coughed, and felt a little gush. I'm so scared everytime I cough or sneeze.
Have I mentioned I HATE the number 24? That was my first beta with my first ectopic pregnancy in February 2010. Of course, this was well beyond day 16 because I thought I had a period and that my cycle had failed. Plus, I was on vacation. It wasn't until I came home from Vegas that I tested. Then it was 2 days later that I had the beta. So there was NO doubt from that first beta that the pregnancy was not going to be viable. At least this time, there is hope.
I did take a test this morning and it was still darker like last night's test. I'm hoping that the test tomorrow and Friday get even darker.
I just had a feeling from the beginning that this cycle worked, and I have to hold onto that hope.
The nurse said there could be a number of scenarios regarding the bleeding. One of the reasons could be that more than one implanted, and I am losing one. She said some women bleed through their entire pregnancy. Some women still have monthly periods during a pregnancy. So who knows - let's hope it is one of those scenarios. I'm OK with any of those, as long as I have atleast one baby in the end.
So, if you pray, I ask that you PLEASE pray for me and my pregnancy. I find comfort in knowing those who care about me are praying and hoping for the best!
XOXO
That's def some good news :) I'm thinking of you over here!
ReplyDelete