Well, shortly after posting on my blog last night, my period started. No cramps, brown spotting, or sore boobs; no signs at all. It just started. So today is CD 1. Heeding advice from friends, I will continue trying. I just can't imagine feeling happy and fulfilled without a child. I guess I will try until I've exhausted the remaining medication I have. I go in for CD 3 bloodwork and ultrasound on Monday at 7:45am.
Thursday morning, my husband called me to tell me the front windshield on our truck was cracked. WTH?!? We just replaced the rear window on the same vehicle in June. We took the truck in today, and they can't replace the windshield because of rust on the frame where the adhesive would have to go. It is actually the rust that caused the crack. Unbelieveable. We have to take it to a body shop now and it could cost anywhere from $200 to $600 or more depending on how extensive the rust is. And not to mention, I go back to work on Tuesday and neither of us can be without a vehicle. Just another something to be upset and aggravated about...
I'm going to get my hair cut and colored tonight, and then meeting a couple friends afterwards. Thank goodness for friends who understand...XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment