
How exciting! Rebecca over at http://pinklipglossandprenatals.blogspot.com/ gave me a blog award! My first ever! So exciting! Thanks, Rebecca...I LOVE your blog!
Certain rules apply when receiving this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award!
2. List 7 things people may not know about you.
3. Pass the award to 15 other bloggers and notify them as well. (The hard part is trying to pick other bloggers who have not been chosen already. If you have received the award from someone else, just ignore my nomination! However, you can secretly be honored!)
So, without further adieu...7 things about me you may not know!
1. I am an avid scrapbooker and stamper! I anxiously await the day I can create a baby book for our child.
2. I was in the live studio audience for The Family Feud last summer! I sat in the second row. Steve Harvey is frigging hilarious!
3. In high school, I was a band geek. I played the bassoon, flute and tenor sax. I don't play anymore, but I still have my flute and bassoon.
4. I am a Drama Club advisor at the Middle School where I am an 8th grade special education teacher.
5. My Scion XA gets 38-40 miles per gallon and that makes me very happy. I really hope that when the time comes, I will be able to fit a car seat in that little rollerskate!
6. I've been married for 7 years, 4 months and 25 days. To a man everyone thought would never get married!
7. My house is like a zoo. I have a Samoyed, an african grey and a gold capped conure, and two aquariums.
And now, the 10 (because I don't have 15 blogs that I follow yet) people I would like to pass this award on to:
1. Lora @ http://dingdong616.blogspot.com/
2. Janet @ http://janetoffkilter.blogspot.com/
3. Brooke @ http://fiscafamily.wordpress.com/
4. Megan @ http://the-cool-aunt.blogspot.com/
5. waiting and wishing @ http://waitingnwishing.blogspot.com/
7. Taylor @ http://epochshift.wordpress.com/
8. Amy @ http://amy050709.blogspot.com/
9. Alex @ http://firsttimetwins.blogspot.com/
10. chickenpig @ http://chickenpig-betterfullthanempty.blogspot.com/
Thank you very much for the award and for following along with my crazy journey!
ReplyDeleteThank You! I don't think I follow that many blogs either! I'm in trouble :)
ReplyDelete