Tuesday, January 24, 2012

11dp3dt

This is my 11dp3dt obligatory post.

Once you start testing, I compare it to eating potato chips. You can't just eat one. Having said that, I have just one test left. I wish I had the strength to just throw it away. But, I don't. I most likely will use it tomorrow, and that will be it. Then, I will wait for my beta on Friday. I'm not expecting a miracle. I'm still hoping, but not expecting. I only need to hold it together for the next 4 days. Then after the Drama Club play this weekend, I can fall apart. It is very strange to know that so many people are hoping and praying for a miraculous outcome, yet, I feel so incredibly alone. There is nothing my friends can say to console me. My husband doesn't know I've tested, and I have no idea how I will tell him this cycle failed. I can't even begin to think about telling him we spent all that money, time and energy for nothing. We will end our IVF cycle no closer to parenthood then we were when we started.

*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. keep your chin up! I have heard numerous stories of people who tested neg at home then got a pos beta. It can happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I'm still hopeful for you! What are you testing with? You are right, it is like chips. You can't take just one. FX

    ReplyDelete