I caved. I tested. BFN. That's big fat negative for those of you not well versed in the "language". I've not given up all hope yet. According to the development chart I posted last week, I shouldn't test until Tuesday, when surely there would be enough hcg in my system for a home pregnancy test to detect. I am feeling a little disappointed though as many people get positive tests by now. I've read that some people don't get positive home tests but then get positive bloodwork. I've always gotten positive tests, with both ectopics and the chemical pregnancy in September. In September, I had a very faint positive on days 11 and 12 post ovulation. Today, being 9dp3dt, I'm 12 days past retrieval, which is essentially 12 days past ovulation (12dpo).
*sigh* I'm trying my best to hold onto hope. I ask that all of you do too.
Also, I've had several people tell me that they can't post on my blog. Try again - I think I've fixed that problem.
Fingers crossed you tested to early and will see your BFP Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteI think of you at all hours of the day and night. It still feels a bit early to me. Don't give up hope!!
ReplyDeleteThinking about u
ReplyDeleteIve still got lots of hope Jen!!! The online timelines are just examples....everyone is different! Stay positive! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteHang in there girlfriend. It's still early to get a BFP. I'm praying for you nonstop and there is no way I'm giving up hope!
ReplyDeleteI've crossed everything I possibly can! Sending all my positive thoughts and energy your way. Just a few more days and you'll get that BFP!
ReplyDelete