I couldn't skip posting today and disappoint my loyal readers. But sadly, I don't have much to report. I'm still hanging in there. Intermittent cramping. Nothing bad or long lasting. I'm anxious to test, but am holding out as long as I can. I don't know how long that will be though...each day feels like eternity now.
Oh, I do have a funny story to share. A friend from work, Kristen, had a dream about my uterus last night. She said it was a video game. In the game, my uterus had all sorts of nooks and crannies in it, and you had to get my eggs into the nooks so they would implant. I about peed my pants when she told me that today.
This weekend's agenda - acupuncture, nap, work on some study guides for upcoming tests for my students, and nap some more. Looking forward to the napping part! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment