What appears to be the end may really be a new beginning. I am currently transitioning from actively trying to conceive to learning to live childfree. I will find the silver lining...
I know there are no words that will make you feel any better, just know I am thinking about you :( So so sorry :(
There's nothing I can even say except how sorry and sad I am. I will continue praying for you.
I'm so, so sorry. Thinking of you and sending my support through the internet. I wish I could hug you in person and do something nice for you.
God, it hurts. I am so sorry you have to endure this pain too. Sending you a big hug!
I know there are no words that will make you feel any better, just know I am thinking about you :( So so sorry :(
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing I can even say except how sorry and sad I am. I will continue praying for you.
ReplyDeleteI'm so, so sorry. Thinking of you and sending my support through the internet. I wish I could hug you in person and do something nice for you.
ReplyDeleteGod, it hurts. I am so sorry you have to endure this pain too. Sending you a big hug!
ReplyDelete