I talked to the IVF nurse this morning, and she told me that if I am testing negative at home at this point, then most likely, my IVF cycle failed. I am going for my bloodwork tomorrow morning. I'm beyond devastated, and somewhat shocked. How could this have not worked?
:( I am so sorry! sending you lots of Hugs!
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain my dear. I am in the same boat. I was so optimistic about this cycle, I was absolutely convinced it had worked. Now I am so devastated and angry. I wish there was something I could say that would make you feel better. I wish it didn't have to be like this. Life is so unfair sometimes, well most of the time if you ask me right now. I don't know how I will get the courage up to try again, but I guess we will have to. Sending you the biggest hug ever!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry Jen. There is nothing I can say to make it better - it's just so unfair.
ReplyDelete:( This makes me so sad :( I am so sorry, friend. Hugs. I am here if you need me.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. :( There isn't any reason why it didn't work except really bad luck. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Jen. I also wish there was something I could say to take away your pain. Please know that I'm thinking of you :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Chickenpig, there is no REASON for any of this. Life is just really unfair and I'm so sorry that you had to go through this. I do believe that you will be a mother some day, some how. And when you are, you'll be a better mother because of all the hardship you endured. Your children will always know that they were wanted and are cherished.
ReplyDelete