Sunday, January 8, 2012

TRIGGERING TONIGHT!!




The Dr. just called and my E2 is 1815. He said on paper everything is perfect. (I told my husband atleast I'm perfect "on paper"!) I trigger with Ovidrel tonight at 9pm, and the nurse will call me tomorrow to go over the instructions with me to prepare for retrieval Tuesday morning. She will also tell me what time to report.

So, keep your fingers and toes crossed and send lots of positive energy into the universe with my name on it!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! You are super close now! Good luck with everything, hopefully everything goes perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! So excited for you. I went to my doctor today and I am not quite ready to trigger. I go in tomorrow morning to check on things, but he is pretty confident I will trigger tomorrow. Sending lots of prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete