Wednesday, January 4, 2012

E2 = 635

After 5 days of stims, my E2 was 635, and I had 7+ measurable follicles, and several smaller in my supporting cast that have the potential to catch up! All in all, things are looking good! I return Friday morning for more bloodwork and another ultrasound. I will continue with my same dose tonight and tomorrow night. I have not added the Ganirelix yet.

In other (really gross, too much information) news, I had to contact my OBGYN to have them switch my prenatal vitamin to a new one. The current one is a gelcap, and my body is not absorbing it. At all. As evidenced by the fact that it is floating in the toilet every morning (I told you it was really gross). So, we are going to try a new kind that is not a gelcap. The pharmacy didn't have it in stock, so I will pick it up tomorrow.

After another long day, I'm ready to eat dinner and head to bed!

1 comment:

  1. That all sounds really good! except the gross part! lol! but that is good that they are switching you to a non gelcap :)

    ReplyDelete