Monday, January 2, 2012

Instructions...

Dr. Sullivan himself just called me to tell me things look good so far on paper. My E2 went from 21 at my baseline to 340 this morning. I am to cut back my Bravelle to 2 vials (150 units) and maintain 1 vial of Menopur (75 units). I will do this tonight and tomorrow night and return at 7:15am Wednesday for bloodwork and an ultrasound. I will have my first ultrasound with an IVF nurse, as the doctor is at the hospital that morning and wouldn't have been able to see me until 9am. Being that Wednesday is my second day back to work after this break, I worry about needing time off for an appointment. Each ultrasound after this one will be with the doctor. I will just have to make it work from here on out. Hopefully, with the weekend mixed in there, it won't be such an ordeal in regards to my work schedule.

I listened to my IVF relaxation/visualization track last night for cycle day 3. It really does help me relax. I look forward to continuing use of the Circle and Bloom IVF program throughout this cycle.

1 comment:

  1. My E2 was 212 and FSH was 19. I had about 8-10 follicles on the left and 2 on the right. I am to continue with 225IU Follistim and 5IU Lupron. My ER date was pushed to January 7 and ET date should be around January 12. My next monitoring appointment is Thursday. We are just about on the same schedule! Praying that this is it for both of us :)

    ReplyDelete